Tuesday 27 September 2011

Am I relating to you as my Father in prayer?

Luke 11:1-11 Jesus' teaching on prayer.
v2 He said to them."When you pray, say: "Father, .."


On 21 Sep, Lina shared in prayer gather that the privilege
of been the children of God is that I can call him Abba Father.
As I thought about it in my QT, Jesus is teaching us to come
to God as a child when we pray, "When you pray, say: "Father, .."


Have I been relating to God as my Father when I pray? A child
who come to the Father with request, trusted and depended on
Him because He is my father who know best and give the best to
me.

Have I turn prayer into a means of getting what I want, what I
think I need and not relating Him as my father, who love to hear
from His child.

Lord, forgive me for turning prayer into a means of getting and not
relating to you as my Father. Thank you that you are a father who
love to hear from His child.

1 comment: