Sunday 15 July 2012

I want to keep this so that I know how to behave


This is Adriel Kwok and he is 7 years old. He has moved from preschool class to
junior class in sunday school.

As i sit with him today at the service, he showed me the communication book that
he used to have in his preschool class.He told me that he want to keep it so that he
knows how to behave.

Inside the communication book, there is this "GREAT"class rule which the children
will be reminded of every sunday. It also has a summary of the lesson each sunday
to keep the parents updated.
G-eeting the teacher
R-aise your hand when you want to talk
E-ee, when it's dirty, we have to clean up
A-ttention, giving attention to the teacher
T-hank You. Say thank you when help is given


It warms my heart as i heard Adriel said that he wanted to keep the communication
book so that he knows how to behave. I think he is a relational boy, that's why he
want to keep the book.May be 1 day, his communication book will be missed place
or thrown away but my prayer for him is that he will have a real relationship with God
and wanting to obey His rules (His word).

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord!
    All teachers will be very encouraged.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete